- Omega Precision offers health & dental insurance, paid vacations & holidays, and a clean & organized workplace in a professional and relaxed atmosphere.
- If you are interested and feel that you are qualified for any of these positions, please call or email us, or click "Apply Now Online" to complete our online employment application.
- Set-up and operation of CNC vertical mills for the production of aluminum, steel and titanium parts for the aerospace and defense industries.
- Knowledge of Fanuc controls and CNC G-Code.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Ability to make precision measurements.
- Good communication skills.
- Five years of CNC set-up and production experience is preferred.
- A full-time position is available immediately. Second shift available.
APPLY NOW ONLINE
Omega Precision provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. Omega Precision complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Omega Precision expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.